View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 12:42 AM   #67
Luigi
"Let's-a go!"

Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Its still dumb and I didn't attack you I said your idea is stupid

1. Neither group would be what it once was
And you know this......how?

Quote:
and Bruan is not a leader type hes either a lone wrecking machine or the muscle. Essentially you'd end up with 3 big dudes as a stable can't see that working out.At this point it would be a step back for Bruan.
This group doesn't have to come out and cut Triple H-like promos week in week out. They can cater to their strengths and simply destroy people. For example - what if this Braun-lead stable completely squashed Big Show, Kane, and Mark Henry at a future PPV? Wouldn't that give these guys massive credibility?

Quote:
2. Fans will NEVER get behind Roman as a face against a heel Bruan Stroman. Like it or not Braun is pretty much the biggest face in the company and he has it all over Roman. Hes bigger fans LOVE him he can actually talk.
He can actually be adorable and funny (see Alexa Bliss interactions)and then turn around and destroy people without losing a shred of dignity or credibility.

Hes also crazy athletic for being so huge

You're dreaming if you think Roman wouldnt be booed outta the building everytime they fought and we've also seen that even the Shield rub no longer helps Reigns the fans still boo the shit outta him and just cheer Dean and Seth.
You seem to have misinterpreted what I said. I said that Roman Reigns was the current 'Face' of the company (WWE grooming him to be their #1 guy), but in a potential Bludgeon Brothers/Shield feud, the fans could decide who they want to cheer for. If the fans start gravitating towards Braun Strowman and the Bludgeon Brothers for instance, then more power to the fans......and maybe the WWE can start evaluating as to whether Braun should be the true 'face/alpha' of the company.

The purpose of a Shield/Bludgeon Brother feud would be three-fold:

1) It establishes Braun and being on the same level as Roman.
2) The WWE get a popular and still untapped feud on their hands which the fans would eat up.
3) It allows guys like Harper and Rowan to become relevant again, while also allowing guys like Rollins and Ambrose to stay relevant.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote