View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 12:03 AM   #41
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
Trying to manage what essentially was two feds was a fucking nightmare.

The stuff about roleplays was true in the beginning when it was being run by Mr Marcus but I tried to move it away from that. The problem was, which was the same in every e-fed I've seen, that you'd make someone champion and then they'd lose interest and you're left having to book someone who isn't bleeding playing any more.

I like to think I did a pretty good job for a few months though!
I have fleeting memories of it. Remember trying to join Dale Newstead and SoTwisted aka Penner's stable right off the gate. And when it didn't work out I feuded with Penner for ages but got jobbed out left right and center as he was one of the writers and popular and I was like 13 years old and bitched/moaned.

I recall jobbing on a few PPVs but finally beating CSL or somebody for the Hardcore Title after I ripped off a largely brilliant 91 roleplay.

Pretty sure I got drafted to the Kapoutland brand.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote