View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 12:33 PM   #59
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Alright, Ill be serious for a minute.....you want to use "ribbing" or "light hazing" on your team or in your organization? It has to make the place better. If Vince thinks it makes WWE better, welp, he's the boss I guess. Not sure that tip toeing the line on multiple hostile work environment lawsuits is a good idea and that doing so makes the organization better but that's just me.

Look at the "hazing" the Chicago Cubs do with their players and how it affected the culture of the organization. That's what it should look like. Notice the difference. The Cubs make it visible and everyone does it and has fun with it where Vince/JBL isolate people and subject only that person to whatever they deem "fun" and keep it to themselves. Totally opposite ways of going about a similar practice with, predictably, different results.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote