View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 11:07 PM   #34448
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Noid, I could write an essay if I wanted to on things that are far more ridiculous than that spot. Things that you probably didn't even blink at, but for some reason this has you triggered.

How is he supposed to just know it was good enough. Last match Omega ate 3-4 rainmakers. Your logic assumes okada knew omega would collapse from the beatdown.
Of course there are things that are more ridiculous than it. That doesn't mean it isn't ridiculous. I'm sure there are ridiculous things I don't blink at, but the ones that do register as ridiculous are still ridiculous and take you out of a match. That's a ridiculous point to make, lol.

He's going for his finisher. If he hasn't beaten down his opponent to the point where they are about to be finished, then why is he going for his finisher? Why does he touch their arm if he's not pulling them into the move? It's dumb. It's not the dumbest thing I have ever seen, but it's still dumb.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote