View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 10:50 AM   #166
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I really don't think I could care any less about Owens and Zayn, be it together or separately.

• The Fashion Files was alright but I really hope this is going somewhere. I have a feeling it's all going to end with The Ascension turning on Fandango & Breeze after a period of being their friends.

It's a bit "out-there" but it could also end with The Ascension changing to be more "fashionable". I guess that's one way to reboot the team, because The Ascension as they are right now are going absolutely nowhere.

• My thoughts on Corbin are the same as my thoughts on Owens and Zayn. The sooner he loses the title, the better.

Good to see Sin Cara though. Even better to see him win.

• I would love it if Jinder win at Survivor Series. It most likely won't happen but there's a small chance it could happen. Hardly anyone thought he would be WWE Champion and look where we are now.

If Jinder does win, then shenanigans will most likely be the reason. Someone will probably interfere and go after Lesnar to start an angle with him or something.

• I don't get why Ziggler still has his theme. He cut a few promos about entrances and flashiness and how he doesn't need that and so on, but yet, he comes out to his theme with the record scratch sound (which by the way, is pretty cheesy).

He should be coming out to absolute silence. If he did, then what he's said previously won't make him look like an idiot, like what is happening at the moment.

Why claim you don't need music, bright lights and all that, but then comes out with music, bright lights and a "gimmicky" sound effect? Even if it's just for a short period of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
I'm wondering how long itll take the WWE kills all of Nakamura's fan intrest
Well, they already killed mine a good while ago.

With that, I'll say that I skipped the main event as it didn't involve anyone that interests me.

• I'm probably going to find myself skipping the majority of SmackDown now, as it looks like we're going to get Owens & Zayn getting the majority of time on the show every week now.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote