View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 06:19 PM   #2340
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Warframe

It's like destiny but free to play, and way more interesting. Third person with a combination of melee and gunplay, with special abilities for each class. Seems like it has everything Destiny has plus more, and I like the more even balance between gunplay and melee. You can do awesome shit like shoot an enemy while wall running and then jump off and finish him with a leaping melee slam. You can even sprint toward enemies while deflecting bullets with your melee weapon like a jedi fucking master.

Crafting system, a player trading market, and a hugely elaborate clan system that involves building a headquarters for your clan.

Add that all weapons armor and mods can be earned in game, and I think I'm gonna be trading in my copy of Destiny. That's not a knock on Destiny, as I think they've made signifigant improvements since it came out, and my problems with the vanills release are virtually all gone, but I only really have time for one grindfest type game, and like I said, Warframe seems like it offers a lot more.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote