View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 10:44 PM   #226
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Match was good until GOD-AWFUL RAW BOOKING

Cheesy spot that isn't really dangerous treated like it's dangerous
500 replays
overbooked John Cena type finish

Not what I expect from NXT

N-E-Ways
I'm glad someone gets where I'm coming from. Feels like it's sacrilege to have any criticisms of Gargano right now. "Cheesy" is a very good word for it. I'm not a big fan of the plunder matches. I appreciate a good brawl with good brawl psychology, but when it's trash cans and crutches, it's just a bit 24/7 hardcore for me. This also had all the tropes of your modern "everything but the kitchen sink" approach. It was kind of funny when Ciampa came alive and hit that DDT at the end and won the match. It was a DDT onto wood. Gargano jumped off from higher through wood a few seconds ago and was fine.

I really liked how Gargano had some threads that would tie into the finish of his matches with The Revival, but I feel that his position right now is to do "epic matches" with something "dramatically innovative" towards the end, and I think it's going to have diminishing returns. Just let the little guy wrestle. He's really good.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote