View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:24 PM   #406
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I'm gonna have to step in here because dammit, when you call someone out for being a troll it should be because they're either being a Goddamn troll or so fucking retarded that they're accidentally being troll-like.

Noid's response to this is valid. Cornette doesn't have to trace the roots of the dick spot and roast the originator of it. Ryan is the guy who is "internet famous" for it so he's the one who gets the attention. Good or bad. It's not up to Cornette to research the history of the dick spot and call out Dashiki Dildo before he's allowed to have an opinion on the guy who is actually known for the spot.
Thanks, fan. As always, you a trooper for what is good, right and American. I was going to let it go unsaid, because it felt like a concession to me, but that does feel like snarky false attribution. But it at least feels like an avoidance of actually contending the point.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote