View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 11:13 PM   #4019
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I guess if there's any channel to do a TV show about aliens from a comic book, Syfy would be the place to do it.

I think this has more potential to be good than Gotham, because there's not as much room for pointless name-dropping ("Ooooh, here's a young Harvey Dent, Selina Kyle, Edward Nygma, etc.") so they'd actually have to try to make the setting and characters themselves unique and interesting. Plus, from what I've heard, it's taking place on the Man of Steel version of Krypton, and those were some of the only really good parts about that movie, so yeah, I'd kinda like to see more of it-- as long as the whole thing isn't just about a young Jor-El palling around with General Zod or whatever.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote