View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #2790
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
ok, was away on vacation... only caught the end of the game...

Where to start..

Yeah, Pittsburg scares me more then any other team they've played because history has always played out that a good defense beats a good offense.

Pats run D didn't worry me against the Colts (sorry RP) it was a strategy to let Addai go and key on the pass... and then won so I'll say it worked... that being said with Colvin out I'm worried for the reasons Stima has said.

Anthony Smith, yeah... Mike & Mike said the same thing RP did... and Smith talked about how he always wins... he was on a like 3 win syracuse team or sumthin... I'm willing to bet some of his teamates aren't to happy with him.

The Ravens game, great game... if the Ravens had an issue with being called "boy" that's fine, but all those 4th down calls were legit... Billick called the time out "Sure, and if I hadn't and they got the 1st down...", the holds were holds... no question... But what a great game... even that hail mary at the end. I love how now everyone thinks their is a conspiracy the NFL wants the Pats to win... yeah right... Harrison put it best on the post game when asked about why they almost lost "They physically man to mean beat us up all game" and he didn't mean that as in "not enough penalties" he meant the Ravens out muscled the Pats.

I dunno what's up with this team lately... a little older, but still Wilfork, Seymore, the list goes on... they got physically beat all game long...

Does Pittsburg scare me? sure... of course I'll still pick the Pats... A lot of great teams have "lulls" during the season where they either win close or lose close and it's a wake-up call...

I think the spread opened around 12, it's now like 10... that's silly... spread should be a lot closer, that's not giving the steelers enough credit for that Defense.

anyone know how Polomolu is for the game? if he's out that makes a big difference.