View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #2775
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiMa34 View Post
No I really think its because of the loss of Colvin, they are gonna continue to get gashed up on the ground if they don't figure something out.
Honestly, i said the Pats run D was very questionable before they played the Colts and then Addai gashed them for 114 running and 100+ recieving and a TD. I think its just been covered up really well cause they were blowing teams out and no one had the time to run the ball on them. Now they're playing some close games and its started to be exposed a bit.

Also, i think the cold weather in Foxboro might play against them in the playoffs. Everyone is started to figure RAndy Moss out a bit and i think he'll have problems catching the deep ball when its 20 degrees and slick. If they shorten up that passing game, that plays into the Colts defense. Should be intresting. I think they'll have problems honestly. I think they'd be better off playing in the RCA dome.

Also, i'm not sure who i'm rooting for next week. On one hand, its pretty unrealistic to think the Colts will get the number 1 seed considering the Pats still have the OOOO so tough Jets and Dolphins on the schedule at home. So i'm kinda thinking i should root for the Pats so they can knock the Steelers down another game and help us sure up the 2nd seed. But its probably going to take alot of medications and alcohol and pot to get me to root for the Pats. I'm very conflicted about this matchup.