View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 10:20 PM   #3
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
Here's my Top 3. My criteria is that they disappointed me personally as well as dropped the ball.

Glacier- not really a "push", but they hyped the hell out of that guy. Great example of WCW wasting a ton of money for pretty much no benefit to them. I remember expecting something really special there and being so disappointed.

Vickie Guerrero- tell me why we turned the widow of a wonderful wrestler into a terrible heel while humiliating her on a weekly basis. The nude photoshoot still makes me feel ill, not because she was unattractive, but because she was made to look awful by her own employer. She was not good at her job, people just hated listening to her voice.

Test- RIP. Generic look, terrible in the ring, no charisma. Biggest accomplishment was being in The Union with Foley and the Rock. Felt like he was pushed only because he was kind of tall.
I agree with Test and Glacier, but Vickie was the best heel in a decade. She was a heat magnet
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote