Thread: Diablo IV
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 11:04 AM   #15
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepholio View Post
lol if you dont get the lilith statues and farm the renown to get the region unlocks first thing you are doing it wrong. Makes life so much easier for every alt you roll.

Eh, it isn't difficult at T1 or T2 - just another "time sink" for me. I'd rather just level up a bit, then make the rounds faster with my mount. Very well aware of how shit changes through tiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepholio View Post
69 Necro btw. I thought I was strong too drave.

I was wrong. Heading into T4 and I to rework everything because my minions, even boosted to hell via paragon boards, are absolute trash now. The only function they serve is to be a distraction now. Running some of the harder content with others and I have sorcs, druids and barbs running around me eviscerating everything. It's lame. They need to fix minions build bad.

100p Necro minions are broken.

After getting to Nightmare with my Rogue, I understand that shit changes drastically. Within the first 30 minutes of T3, I was entirely re-equipped. Think RNGesus was smiling upon me, as I had a few Sacred Uniques drop that quickly too. Gonna have to rebuild or hope for the same luck..... as I just get 1-2 shotted by nearly everything. I know the same will happen with all characters.

Reluctant to start a Barb right now, a few aspects are dumb. Apparently Druid loot tables are also wank and dropping more barb stuff? I dunno. I just play the game, largely ignoring what "streamers" or "level 100's" are already whining about. Playing a Fire sorc, even though it isn't "the best" - it's just fun

This shit will be tuned so many times in the next 90 days, I'm not going to dedicate to one character or playstyle right now.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote