View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 12:45 PM   #75
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Also, I can remember good to great matches with Owen, Malenko, Razor, D'lo, Shane, Martel, Marty, Jarrett, Flair, Hakushi, Triple H, HBK as well as tags with Razor, Kane.

Japanese wrestling can't be discounted, but those writing off Waltman with "lol anal tearing...guys....Japanese wrestling i!!" are just as bad.

Also, LOVE Bret Hart...my "list" would probably start with guys who don't give him any credit for the worker he was.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote