View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 03:44 PM   #92
The MAC
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Shawn made it personal. I just annoys me that people ignore those facts. Everyone makes it out to seem like Bret was leaving to WCW the next day - he was not!

People say "oh bret didnt do what his boss asked him to do". If you listen to the audio from Montreal (when bret wears a wire) Vince NEVER suggests dropping the belt. Surely he would have had tried one more time.

If you are contracted to a company - you are not an employee. You have to protect your own business interests. Vince and Bret had a deal where Bret could veto anything he didnt want to do in his last 30 days. He did that. Vince broke the deal.

Shawn's comment about not ever putting Bret over after Bret, despite all the problems, says "hey, I will put your over for the belt. You are safe in the ring with me."
The MAC is offline   Reply With Quote