View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #4074
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
I once spoke to G.M. Reinfeldt and he commented that comics are crutches for the literaly challenged. I tend to agree. If you want a good story, read a good book, like G.M. Reinfeldt's latest release,available here, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096U8EEO
hmmm considering I'm pretty sure he said "literary" and not "literaly" (which isn't a correctly spelled word by the way *literally*) I'm thinking that you may be just as challenged as the people here who like comics so please keep your thoughts to yourself. Thanks.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote