View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 04:00 PM   #178
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• Roman Reigns is beginning to confuse me.

Why should I like him? Why should I be cheering him and wanting him to win matches?

The guy comes across as an arrogant dick. How is that suppose to make me like him? If anything, it's making me dislike him more.

The opening segment, the match and what happened after it actually made me like Jason Jordan more.

• Booker T's commentary is still really bad. He spent around ten minutes talking shit about Jordan then he quickly changed and praised the guy and spoke about how good he is for five minutes, then he went back to basically talking about how much he sucks.

• What went on with Enzo & Co. backstage? The Raw I watched suddenly cut out as Enzo said "Do you two realise that last week, you let little Richie Swanny beat you in the Fatal Four Way? Listen, you two and you two" then it just cut to black and I was then watching Cedric Alexander in the ring.

• I skipped the Cruiserweight match because I don't really care about the division but I was surprised to see that Gulak won.

I like Gulak so I watched his promo and I'm a little bit more interested in the division now. I'll probably watch the division next week if Gulak is involved.

• We need more Alicia Fox.

She's great.

The promo was great and she does crazy really well.

It's just a shame that Raw's Women's Division is pretty much "The Paige Show" now.

• I don't think I'll ever understand the jizzfest that happens for Matt Hardy.

What's so great about it? Because Hardy does a piss-poor English accent whilst accentuating certain words and pronouncing others incorrectly?

It's that suppose to be funny/great?

I don't get it.

I just really hope Vince does what he's good at and takes full control of this and nosedives it into the ground and beyond.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote