View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #5447
PorkSoda
Diabetes Coming To Getcha

PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - 8/10

Hobo With A Shotgun - 0/10

The dialogue in this movie is terrible. So many terrible one liners. Hopefully John Davies (the writer) will grow up someday.

"We'll go somewhere where they'll have nice big lawns to mow. This isn't the only place grass can grow." Unintentional poetry!
"WOOOO! It's a perfect day for a SKATE RAPE"
The "Do you fucking SEE ME" line would have been better if he did the John Cena wave.
"TURN THAT WHORE INTO A BABY FACTORY! HEHEHEH!"
"I'm gonna wash this blood off......with your blood!" THAT DOESN"T EVEN MAKE SENSE! It's like saying "I'm gonna wash this dirt off my hand....with dirt.

There was a nice camera move 50 minutes into the movie. The camera moved, not cut, back and forth between Abi and The Hobo in the kitchen. I love that shot.

I wasn't expecting a masterpiece of cinema or anything.

John Davies and Jason Eisner should team up again and do a serious romance movie or maybe they should write the next Batman movie. I'm sure they would do great!!! I love sarcasm.
PorkSoda is offline   Reply With Quote