View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 10:35 PM   #165
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman725 View Post
Wait... wasn't the Emmalina change just a mirage? I thought I remember it being something that was suppose to happen, then it couldn't because she was injured for too long, so they just played it out as a big joke because creative had no real storyline for it. It seems to me that you guys are saying that the whole stretch was a planned failure.

I do remember feeling that the TLC match was going on way longer than it should have as I watched it, but as was mentioned above, if they Goldberg'd Asuka, she would have zero longevity on a very thin roster. I can't believe that Emma being fired is solely on the match. My reaction is more feeling that Emma has been around a decent amount of time, but has not been able to "grab the brass ring" with the audience so she became expendable. I hate to see her go, but it is was it is.
No, Emma was supposed to come back as Emmalina. But when they trial ran the character, she couldn't pull it off, so they scrapped it and had her go back to Emma.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote