View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 11:14 PM   #9008
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The Bitter Tea of General Yen - This movie was very interesting. Very progressive for it's time in showing a relationship between a white woman and a Chinese warlord (during a time when miscegenation was illegal and would soon be banned in film) and portrays American missionaries as naive and misguided... but it also has it's main Chinese character played by a white guy in yellowface. Films of the early 30s also seem very strange to me, like they had just started using sound and didn't quite know how to make movies with talking yet. Weird, beautiful, dreamlike movie, a couple times I thought I fell asleep watching TCM or something. Great picture! 10/10!!!

Wonder Woman - Good. I can't stand when the third act/last action scene is the worst part of a movie, very common with many new action/comic book movies. I still liked this though 7/10
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote