View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:16 AM   #375
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Last two episodes were great. The Lizzy episode floored me. I don't know, it hit something deep - I had to pause and let it out. Completely gut wrenching. Very powerful.

The last episode was way too happy, so Terminus is certainly something very fucked up. That lady has hidden crazy all over her face, which makes it not so hidden, but still.

On the RP+Lizzy crush thing; there's actually little wrong with him recognizing that Lizzy will mature from pretty girl to hot chick. It's not some sign you shouldn't leave him locked in the room with her (which wouldn't work out for him anyway). Guessing the attractiveness of kids/pre-teens is actually common amongst family members, and I wager something that's more relatable than people would outwardly admit. In this case, Lizzy's actress has very mature facial features that I myself noticed, and I think that inspired RP's thoughts. Disney, the super-successful family entertainment empire casts young people on exactly this standard nowadays. For them it's not "Is this kid cute?", it's "Will he/she be hot eventually?" And they're very good at it, too.

Ending this before I derail the thread further, just wanna say that a) Let's not be like other punk-ass forums throwing around heavy terms because we're uncomfortable. You can't call guys pedos all willy-nilly. Somebody's not a monster because they said something you didn't like. b) What RP brings up is something actually common and utilized. You may not like that. I have my personal opinions, too. But let's not act so above it all. It's pussy shit.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote