Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 07:15 PM   #122
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote from an interview on Newsarama:

Quote:
Nrama: Any hints of upcoming DC Guest stars? You guys get hit with a LOT of rumors, I know. It has to be weird working on a show where people are constantly trying to guess every character and plot point that's coming up!

Guggenheim: It’s fun actually! I consider that part of the fun, and really appreciate the fact that our fans do that.

For me, it’s not the whole show, all the DC references, but it’s definitely part of the fun. I think the guessing and the rumors is the audience playing along, so I really enjoy every time they do that. The only bummer for me is that nine times out of ten, I can’t comment.

I will say that we have a crazy number of DC – it’s funny, there’s stuff that will be happening in the middle of this season that we haven’t announced yet, that if people think we’ve done a lot of DC Universe stuff now it pales in comparison to where we’re headed. It’s really going to be kicked up to a ridiculous degree.

There’s two episodes in a row, where we’re keeping the titles secret, because both episodes will just blow people’s minds.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote