View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 05:55 PM   #815
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
I'm still not entirely sure what happened with Fitz, though i have some idea. I think i get it. I'm about to be a huge pussy and i dont care. I cried a few tears at that Fitz moment. I was sure Fitz, Simmons, or Yoyo were going to die, but I thought for sure it was Yoyo. I also thought Yoyo was done great. Great character development. She was the only one that knew what the right choice had to be and was willing to make it.

The scene where Talbot takes Daisy up into the air and then slams her into the ground, really annoyed me. Daisy should not have survived that. Nothing that had happened up to that moment led us to believe she should be able to survive that.

I'm happy Colson made it to Tahiti, but i dont believe for one second he dies.

I cant remember what Deke said to Daisy before she ran off to fight Talbot, but i think its being overlooked and I think its significant. I dont quite get why everyone seemed to not care about Deke being gone, though I think Simmons did go into his room and have a moment.

Heck of an ending to be honest. So glad they got renewed. The show is getting better and better.

And Mack leading is perfect. He's perfect for the job.

Last edited by Destor; 05-20-2018 at 06:52 PM.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote