View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:09 PM   #321
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The character of Ward is....fascinating to me. He's a man trapped between three worlds. The world he grew up in, the world Garrett dragged him into, and the world of the Bus. It's really a pitying situation for him.

Also I think FitzSimmons was worried they were higher then they thought so jettisoning them would've killed 'em. Now...it was like Ward was just dumping them into the ocean to get rid of them. Not kill 'em.

SPEAKING OF FITZ! I really wish they'd decide if his character was angry at Ward or not. Because this last episode, he was really just trying to justify all of Ward's actions as "controlled by Garret" but when Ward murdered Patton Oswalt, he was super pissed off and angry at him. What the fuck happened? Seriously, consistency isn't this show's strong point now is it?
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote