View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #149
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere Man
JLA sounds like it's going to be awful.
Its all up to this guy...

JLA Director Confirmed:

George Miller is the director of the upcoming JLA movie. Superman's next film is taking a backseat to the movie. You'd think that mean Routh still has work as Kal-El in JLA but they have some sort of issue with as he won't be Supes in neither JLA or a new Superman movie (I like Routh, people). Why do they consider JLA a sub for a Superman movie anyway? They've expressed that Batman could continue his franchise aside from JLA. I suppose this is a clue to Superman's general role in the team-up. Now after JLA will the new Superman be the star of the next Superman solo film? If Routh returns that would be the stupidest thing I've seen in a while. WB has a chance to set up a movie universe for DC and they're being silly.

So silly.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote