View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:42 PM   #2589
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSoda View Post
Why does nobody really like Knowing? I thought it was really good, the ending was a little fooked in the head, but overall, I thought it was great.

Rocky Balboa -10/10. Got to love when you rent movies and they skip, but I thought this movie was awesome how they made Mason the underdog and that nobody cared about him. Then how the fight ended. I haven't seen the first three yet....I think I should.
honestly, didn't Knowing come off like it was produced in the early 2000's? I felt like I was watching Signs, AI and the Day After Tomorrow all rolled into one.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote