Thread: Persona 5
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 09:55 AM   #30
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I FINALLY had the time to finish the initial run-through of Palace 4. However I am sticking around a bit to grind up some more yen and maybe actually get the mats for an eternal lockpick. Surprisingly I ended up with half the required liquid mercury on my first initial trek through the place, and just under half the required aluminum sheets. Figure I might stick around and get up to level 37 so I can go ahead and capture the LVL36 Baboon and LVL 37 Anubis enemies.

I hung around the other palaces long enough to capture all of their personas, save maybe 1, but I'm not sure that one was catchable anyways.
I maxed the politician so i dont have a level cap on personas now. Totally worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Off-topic a bit:

This game is QUICKLY moving up my all-time list, that's for sure. I love it. Can't get enough. I feel like I may end up putting more time into a single playthrough of this game than any other, save maybe The Witcher 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii. Speaking of which, stoked for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Got my son a switch for Christmas...but hey, added benefits for me with that release lol. It's kinda funny I've had this switch sitting in the closet for like 2 months now, along with Mario+Rabbids and have Odyssey ordered already, and my son is constantly BEGGING for a switch and doesn't think he's getting one. Hope he doesn't chance across it being nosy like kids tend to be; he'd probably open it and start playing it lol.
When this gen is over i think there will be a huge library of quality rpgs for the switch. Im pretty excited for the potential it has.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote