View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 10:56 AM   #13
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
They aren't innovative per se. But they destroy anything Nintendo has made in years because they push way more power. Nintendo relies on innovation. Wii and WiiU completely relied on it due to their inferior hardware.

Now we get a weak system with no innovation. It's going to flop just like the WiiU did.
Eh, it's at least around an XB1 and has Nintendo games. Like until either MS or Sony give me anything that touches Mario, Smash, Pokemon, Zelda or Mario Kart in those genres, it's always going to be a great companion console.

Now I just don't need to buy a home console and a handheld, it's all in one and much more powerful than another clamshell handheld could be. That's fucking sweet to me. It's a massive leap for their portable platfoem which is the most exciting part for me.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote