View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 10:06 PM   #936
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Outta Nowhere Inc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
It feels like WWE may not be so sure about the Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal match at WrestleMania from this interview with Show on the web site which says:

WWE.COM: Last question: You’ve been very vocal about wanting a match with Shaq at WrestleMania, and you just called him out on Twitter over karaoke and doughnuts.

BIG SHOW: I mean, here’s the thing. We shot this off at the ESPY Awards, Shaq said he’s in, I thought this would be a good match for fans to see two giants go at it. And I see Shaq riding around, singing karaoke and stopping in at Krispy Kreme. I’m like, “Hey! If you’re not gonna take it serious, find something else to do!” I’ve given 22 years of my blood, sweat and tears to this business and I’m doing this favor to Shaq. This could be my last WrestleMania. He needs to step up. I’m not trying to be mean, but my time’s valuable. I get it. I don’t have foot powder commercials, car commercials, insurance commercials. I get it. He’s a busy man. But if he’s gonna step in the ring, in my business, at our biggest event of the year? Show me you’re serious. If anything, talk a little trash. Let me know you’re motivated. Because right now? I just get the feeling he’s terrified. He shot his mouth off, he’s in over his head and he’s trying to back out. So just let me know what’s going on, brother.
Seems like Shaq might be too busy and Big Show thinking this might be his final Mania and wanted to go out with something more meaningful instead.

Quote:
As seen below, former WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly recently appeared on Maria Menounos’ podcast. Kelly confirms she will be at WrestleMania 33 but doesn’t believe she will be wrestling. They tease that Kelly may be helping with a WWE Hall of Fame induction. Maria says she’s been helping the mystery inductee with their style for the night.

Kelly also talks about being backstage at the recent RAW in Las Vegas. She reveals that WWE’s Mark Carrano asked her if she’d come back. As she said in the recent RAW Fallout video, Kelly says she is interested in one more run.
Link to the podcast episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3JVUbn5TzM

Quote:
Don Callis won't be announcing the New Japan shows this week. Kevin Kelly will be working with Rocky Romero.
Quote:
The wedding on TNA last night with Laurel Van Ness and Braxton Sutter was great television, one of the best skits of the type on wrestling television in a long time. The live crowd was so great as was Maria Kanellis in her role as the evil heel, and really everyone involved. Aron Rex was tremendous in his character, Sutter was great doing the giant eyes seeing Allie in the Cinderella roll. TNA uploaded the entire segment on YouTube. It didn't move ratings as they only did 275,000 viewers.
In terms of viewers, down by around 50k compared to last week. Link to the segment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGsXMNTo9Mc

Quote:
There is a petition to get Dick "Destroyer" Beyer in the WWE Hall of Fame. It's the only Hall of Fame that he's not already in. The petition is here.
Link to the petition: https://www.change.org/p/enshrine-th...e-hall-of-fame

Quote:
The WWE is promoting a George Steele collection on the network. With the exception of a 1973 title match with Pedro Morales from Madison Square Garden, and a 1977 match with Bruno Sammartino, it's all 1983 or later. But the collection does have matches with Bob Backlund and Hulk Hogan. Nothing from Ivan Koloff, but that's not a surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
It was previously reported here on the site that Lucha Underground's first two season would be coming to the Netflix streaming service this year.

CNET is reporting that Lucha Underground seasons 1 and 2 are coming to Netflix March 15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Chris Jericho announced on his instagram that Raven has been added to his "Jericho Network" podcast group. 'The Raven Effect' will debut this coming Monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Dutch Mantel announced that he had officially signed to return to Impact Wrestling in a creative and advisory position. As I reported a few weeks back in the Elite section, the creative team going forward will be Jeff Jarrett overseeing a booking committee of Dutch Mantel and Scott D'Amore with Abyss, Jeremy Borash and Rockstar Spud assisting. There has been different stories floating about as to whether long-time creative team member Matt Conway is gone from TNA. There has been talk of hiring a writer who would be responsible for formatting the shows and turning them into scripts for production as well.

The belief is that any parity booking will be done with and a lot more old school elements will come into play. More than one person has pointed out the idea to me that now we will be able to see what TNA "could be like without Dixie Carter"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
With John Gaburick out of creative, his push to bring in Alberto el Patron is done. Alberto was scheduled to appear at the last set of tapings but the decision was made to hold him off for March. Last we have heard, that wasn't going to happen. There had been on and off talks with Alberto dating back to the fall of 2016. Gaburick is now working on the production end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE Network News has revealed the following content featuring DDP will added to the Hall of Fame 2017 Collection today :

Nitro 01/13/1997 – A Diamond in the Rough

After taking on Mark Starr, Diamond Dallas Page shows his true colors when the nWo tries to recruit DDP to their ranks.

Spring Stampede 1998 – DDP Plays by Raven’s Rules

Diamond Dallas Page tries to play by Raven’s Rules when DDP goes one-on-one with the leader of The Flock.

Bash at the Beach 1998 – An All-Star Confrontation

Worlds collide when Diamond Dallas Page and Karl Malone take on the nWo’s Hollywood Hogan and Dennis Rodman.

Spring Stampede 1999 – Diamonds and Gold

Diamond Dallas Page looks to cement his legacy by taking on Sting, Hollywood Hogan, and Ric Flair for the WCW Title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Naomi will be replaced by Asuka when WWE returns to Madison Square Garden on March 12th. It will be her debut in the venue.
Quote:
Ryan Satin at Pro Wrestling Sheet has reported that Lucha Libre FMV, which is a company that has been set up to run both AAA and Lucha Underground, sent a legal notice to the PCW group out of California to attempt and block the company from using Pentagon Jr. and Ray Fenix. In the documents obtained by Pro Wrestling Sheet, PCW responded to the notice and are arguing that Ray Fenix was using that name prior to the formation of Lucha Libre FMV. Regarding Pentagon Jr., he has recently filed to obtain the rights to the name “Penta 0M” and Lucha Libre FMV is trying to trying to land the trademark on that name as well, but PCW is confident he will obtain the rights to the new name and don’t plan to market him under the moniker “Pentagon Jr.”.
Link to the article: http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/aaa.../#.WLBZY_krLs0

Quote:
Apparently, McMahon does not eat with his bare hands, except for sandwiches. Even pizza, McMahon will not eat the parts he touches.

"'I don't [eat ribs or fried chicken]. How dare you insist I'm normal. God! Meat on a bone? Argh,'" Prichard scoffed imitating McMahon. "Yeah, I asked him one time the same thing about eating with his hands, 'well, what about a sandwich?' 'That doesn't count.' I said, 'okay, how about pizza?' 'I fold it over and I don't eat the part I touch.' What the f--k?"
Wacky Vince story from pretty much all the time according to Bruce Prichard. Came from a recent Ross Report podcast show.

Some other sheet news includes:
  • In a "WWE Did You Know" type fact, today is the 3rd anniversary of the WWE Network and the 39th anniversary of Bob Backlund's 1st WWWF title win.
  • Tom Phillips currently rumored to be in hot water with the WWE in regards to likely violating their Social Media policy. Got busted sexting another women even though he's engaged and supposedly might have included dick pics being sent. The woman involved found out recently she was getting deceived and leaked what was going on between the two. https://twitter.com/TRKG12/status/835255996620673025
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote