View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 11:57 AM   #1061
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I like how you say that about far and away the best episode of this series.
I enjoyed that so much more than every bio they have done this time around, at least this was a legitimate “what the fuck just happened” moment in wrestling history. Eric Bischoff was at his malevolent best, somehow managing to look down his nose at everybody despite that nose being crammed up Hulk’s ass. Glorious.

I’m really starting to worry that Vince Russo may be a bit of a fall guy here, he seems to be so annoying that everybody immediately accepts him as the source of any fault but all fingers pointed towards Hogan and The Bisch screwing this particular pooch.

I love grown men bitching like women, but I really really love old men going on diatribes that their memories cannot even be trusted to correctly remember.

That’s what rasslin’ is all about now.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote