View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 06:28 PM   #56
Curtis
Curtis

Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
"How to make Daniel Bryan lose".

Can not vote against HBK, he is pretty much the greatest of all time as a complete package. The only "bad" thing about HBK's whole career was his several year absence during the attitude era with his injury but he more then made up for it with his incredible matches after his return.

HBK may be a huge asshole backstage, but he quintessentially the complete package of a wrestler. Amazing on the mic, incredible in the ring, an icon, an amazing presence inside and outside the ring, and in some ways a pioneer for the industry with contributions still felt today.

Daniel Bryan is a great, but he is one of many (in terms of wrestling history altogether). HBK is a legend. If wrestling history was a textbook, HBK would have his own chapter, while a guy like Bryan might get a few paragraphs.

I don't think anybody can touch HBK at this point. I love Daniel Bryan and I think if he was given a longer career and perhaps other stars to work with, he could've reached much higher, but at this point, it's a no brainer to pick HBK over him.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote