View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #32
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
I mean ideally you do what Joey Styles did which was amazing. And a lot of wrestling is based on having straight cahonas.

But Justin Roberts is a tiny man. I honestly just feel bad for him.

Same with Ranallo, he's a professional guy who loved wrestling but wrestling is too hard for a lot of people.

Though having played rugby, I "get" Bradshaw, but it's a professional environment. I can't help but feel bad for Roberts. And Bradshaw is obviously a prick. But I get what you mean by people being pussies. And even CyNick does make a half decent point about "there's a chance he was a big dipshit" if the whole locker room was hazing him. It's harsh but true.

But at the same time if all the weird rapey shenanigans JBL has pulled (allegedly) lead me to wondering about him. At the end of the day, he's a big scary fucking Texan and a generally powerful man. He takes liberties and he gets off on it.

I don't think he's the worst person in the world, but he is a scummy fucker, and a relic in this day and age. Wrestling needs passionate people like Ranallo. They don't need shitty commentators who bully people (Who knows if there's any actual truth in Bradshaw v Ranallo).
Ok. Answered my q before I asked.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote