Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 12:31 PM   #996
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Found like two settlement areas just wandering around. One was on the coast with a nice bombed out house and a shed that doesn't offer too much in the way of a settlement and the other is in a swamp south of Quincy with a Mirelurk Queen hanging around it. Nice places both but not worth developing. Maybe the swamp area.

On the other hand, I keep wondering why the game doesn't have me develop Thicket Excavations. Its a nice hole that offers a lot of potential as city. Huge area and is perfect for a Mirelurk farm which a bunch of Raiders have proven. All the game keeps doing is sending me back to kill the raiders there. Surprised nobody's moved in that's friendly.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote