Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 02:30 PM   #914
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
2 days in (and really haven't gotten to sit down and play as much as I was planning on this weekend) but I think I might already need to start over. Really have no clue what I'm doing at all.

Can't even clear out the raiders in the Corvega factory because I run out of ammo almost immediately. Doesn't help that I got mauled by a group of 5 or 6 feral ghouls just outside the factory, not to mention all of the mutated animals that assault me.

I've been raiding every corpse for ammo too so I dunno how I'm running out so fast. Don't think I've missed any other chances to stock up.
I've only ever truly "run out of" ammo once. Twice if you count me depleting my *preferred* (at the time) ammunition. And it is worth noting I don't have the Luck perk for finding extra.

Early game, a key is hitting up vendors- sell shit ammo you're not using and buy what you are. If you're running around getting heavy use with, say, a 10mm pistol, don't hoard those 5.56 or .38 you're not using... sell those and buy more 10 rounds. Or heck, if worst comes to worsr, skim .38 rounds from pretty much EVERY settler, because almost all of them default carry a regular puny unmodded pipe pistol. You don't neccessarily need one of every gun in your bag. Unless you're toting nothing but automatic weapons and never using VATS ever, ammo isn't super hard to come by.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote