View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 10:59 AM   #134
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Holy shit, Noid. You've got to be trolling me at this point. There's no way your reading comprehension is this bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
But it's happened a few times that you take this "You're ignoring my questions; you don't think the way I do and I don't get it" stance.
This is not at all what I've done, but it's (for some reason) the message you've decided to take from it.

I have asked you why you are a dick to anyone who likes this gimmick. I understand you don't, and that is not an issue. But your responses in this thread have been shitting on people who like the gimmick because you hate it (and basically calling me an idiot for "not getting your answers" when you address something I'm not asking).

This is not difficult: you can like or dislike whatever you want. But you don't have to be a cunt to anyone who disagrees with you. I'm not sure how many other ways I can explain it. I think I've been quite clear, and you're either missing it or willfully ignoring it.
screech is offline   Reply With Quote