Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 01:09 AM   #225
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Back to this for a moment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
From an upcoming episode

SPOILER: show

Suicide Squad
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
Yeah I saw that on Amell's FB. People are PISSED about him spoiling
Diggle's heel turn
I'm a little more perplexed about
Ollie and Waller being familiar with eachother... makes me wonder if *she* had a hand in getting him off the island.

Also, I seriously doubt a bomb took out Shrapnel. Especially offscreen. Especially with the penchant for people with names not staying dead in this show except Shado, Tommy, and Mr. Queen. And they're prob'ly only still dead because their deaths are major plot devices. And I'm still convinced one of the first two is still going to come back, and I don't mean as hallucinations or nightmares.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote