View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 01:58 AM   #154
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Really depends on how the card shapes up but can see the Women's Rumble be in the middle of the card. Too historic of a moment to be thrown as just a curtain jerker and last thing WWE needs is to burn out or sour the crowd that early into the show.

Pre-show matches
1-2 matches to open the show
Women's Rumble
1-2 matches as a breather
Men's Rumble to end the show

Then again WWE also rarely does stuff that makes sense so I could see it actually start the show and have an abysmal ending to kill the crowd till the Men's Rumble.

Right now, neither of the bookies favorites or rumored possible winners are that appealing as choices for both Rumble matches.
I guess they could do it that way. I'd just prefer it if they did it at another point in time over the course of the year, or give them their own concept. Whatever. I'm curious to see how they agent it out, and there will obviously be some outside talent being used, which could be a lot of "fun." I doubt it will be great, but you only get to do the first one one time, so we'll see how it pans out. I actually think the women would get a lot more by simply them building up a Women's Title match to get spotlight while the Rumble is the Rumble.

The Raw choice for the Rumble winner is Roman Reigns, which is a definite possibility, because Vince would not mind trolling the crowd. But they can get a huge pop for whoever eliminates him him last. I imagine they'll want it to be a babyface then. I can see them switching the WWE Title to Owens and turning Shane heel, with either Nakamura or Orton winning the Rumble to challenge him. And I think the pop is going to work better for Shinny Naks, and he's a fresh choice. I think Nakamura is 3 on the bookies picks?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote