Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #28
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I would get Strength up to at least 20 so you can use some equipment. I went for a melee build myself, so Strength/Dexterity basically both need to be upgraded to a certain extent to be able to wield stuff. Endurance is also very important. You may struggle a bit early game if you're focusing on Dexterity, the Eastern style swords (uchigatana, scimitar, falchion) get the best bonuses from Dexterity so get one of those and upgrade to increase the damage bonus.

I largely ignored Intelligence and Faith, as you can use Pyromancy spells without those, but there are some incredible spells if you focus on either of those (impossible to do both).

The Estus flasks can be upgraded to +8 I think, there are other NPCs that can upgrade them, though so it's no biggie when Lautrec murders the silent woman.
El Capitano Gatisto is offline   Reply With Quote