View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 09:40 PM   #151
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
It sounds really dumb how they put that together. Cornette came up with a better way on the fly. I'd probably have had Bryan just destroy Zayn and Owens for the opening portion of the match, then when he gets done, he tags in Shane who wants a piece. Shane gets his shit in as much as he needs to, and then he takes a bit of a beating and tags in Bryan who goes into kill mode and maybe we get an elbow from Shane and Bryan wins the match for the team.

I dunno, that might not be great, but I don't think people were really tuning into WrestleMania to see Bryan get injured or even sell that much. There will be a time and place for this story, but this should have just been "Holy shit! D-Bry's back! Look how fucking good he still is!"
I mean... that is booking 101. Would have definitely been better.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote