View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 05:49 AM   #18
Luigi
"Let's-a go!"

Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Wrong. He's been ready for quite a while now.
I don’t think he is unfortunately.

The “Brains Strowman” promo came across as really awkward to me, as did his segment with Curt Hawkins. Again, given my experience level as a fan, I’m usually correct when it comes to these things. If I am proven wrong however, I will happily admit as such. As of right now though, Braun would flop as the top face. After a honeymoon period with the fans for ‘x’ amount of time, those cheers would turn into jeers. With fans nowadays, the powers that be need to be aware of the fact that fans might be cheering a guy not because they genuinely like someone, but rather, because they are cheering a certain guy to say ‘F U’ to the machine for endorsing another guy. This might be the case as far as the fans relationship with Strowman and Reigns go. Remember how a few years back at the Royal Rumble, the fans cheered Roman Reigns when it came down to him and Batista? Since the fans didn’t want to see Batista win?
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote