View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #202
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
Cloud Atlas is a brilliant book. You should check out Mitchell's other books if you haven't already. Ghostwritten is similar in scope and style, with several interweaving stories. number9dream and Black Swan Green are somewhat different but still brilliant.
Still have to read number9dream, but I did just finish The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet. Don't know if you've gotten around to reading it yet but it is quite good, another departure for him and the research must have been insane. I usually feel that most contemporary novels are too long but I kinda wish this would have been 100 pages longer.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote