View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:38 PM   #1228
Gray

Gray is "reptacular" (2,500+)Gray is "reptacular" (2,500+)Gray is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Will do this in spoilers since it's only been a day or two, to be on the safe side

SPOILER: show
I didn't know up until the previous day this was to be the finale, wasn't well advertised but I knew it was coming. It felt like once more a very average season which picked up in the last two episodes or so for what was a very dull affair.

I did suspect Eugene to pull a double-turn, but it played out well in the end. I don't quite know the fascination over Carl though, why he's the selling point to peace between Negan and Rick - Sure, the lad had balls which Negan respected, but i'm sure he's met hundreds without growing an attachment to enemies.

The introduction of the women at the very end felt like a wasted moment, why introduce them throwing Molotov Cocktails when The Saviours were beaten without their assistance.

What I am interested in seeing is how this is going to play out with Maggie, she clearly has a vendetta against Rick and co now due to saving Negan, looks like they're setting her up for a heel turn - But with Daryl being present, I can't see him turning his back on Rick.

Gonna miss Simon though, good shit.
Gray is offline   Reply With Quote