View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 06:53 PM   #53
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
How much of that is down to the opponent(s) though?

I’ve zero interest in Kane competing for one of the top titles in 2018, and I don’t see them switching the title to Braun. I’d sooner Brock just sit at the top of the ramp on an throne watching everyone fight for the chance to face him. That said, it’ll probably be Reigns so we’re back to my initial question.
oh definitely, it all has to do with who they throw at Brock. even though he really hasn't had too many matches in 2017, I feel like he had far too many. I like guys like Somoa Joe and Braun Strowman, but i think they devalued Brock's aura. Plus I hated the Big Show and know Kane feuds. can't stand them anymore.

I did love the AJ match though.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote