View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #2460
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Personally I loved Spider-Man 3 and X-Men 3. Both films made up for perfect trilogys. Wolverine was awesome too, but for reason I tend not to think of that as a part of the X-Men trilogy.

Anyways, despite both movies third outings getting shit loads of criticisms, I still think they were great, and don't see why they've had to reboot both series so soon.

Like Jeritron said, now we have to go through Ben Parkers death again, the spider bite, the wrestling scenes etc. Likewise with X-Men, which is just kind of a huge clusterfuck anyway, and I'm assuming Magneto will be the bad guy again? I mean after X-Men 3 surely they could have used any excuse to bring the team back again, and then faced against someone like Apocalypse.

Both film series in my opinion were perfectly cast. Especially X-Men. Now they've gone and thrown in all these youngsters whom I've never heard of, but are doubt rising up the ranks with Twilight or whatever those dancing movies are called.

Seriously, I'll get the DVDs regardless coz I'm a comic freak, and to be fair once I've seen the films I'll probably enjoy them (I am very easily amused with films), but right now I don't give a fuck about either of these films. And I've yet to see a single photo that has impressed me.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote