Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 11:16 AM   #653
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Troubling news that will turn positive later today:

Due to morale plunging in Sanctuary, I took down Fort Piss(my mega building catered to me, lit up with the word "PISS" in bright lights), it looked thrown together. There was a room(2nd floor) dedicated to just beds. It reminded me that I was putting together a barracks type atmosphere similar to my experience of being in the military and centralizing all personnel in one spot, but these people, these settlers shouldn't have to live through my experience as they have been driven from their homes. Sanctuary should live up to it's name. The other settlements will continue getting the Slum Lord treatment cause they are needy. If they would make things easier and uproot to Sanctuary then things would be easier on me.

So first things first I took down my mega building and put all the beds in existing houses(spread it out, 1-2 beds a house). Started putting down furniture for bathrooms and living rooms. Once I gather enough Copper I'm going to put lights and generators in each home. Gardens in each backyard and assign settlers to certain beds, telling them apart from their clothes(I've gathered mass amounts of clothing to shotgun this project, along with weapons to help them stave off attacks instead of being meatbags)
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote