View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #5
FakeLaser
continental drift

FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Gingerdead Man - Gary Busey stars as a killer gingerbread man and adlibs the entire script.

Kazaam - Shaq stars as a rapping genie, and almost everything he says in the first half of the movie rhymes. He also tells Salt-N-Pepa "Let's Green Egg and Ham It"

Dollman vs. Demonic Toys - A 12 inch man and a shrunken prostitute square off against killer toys

Mandroid - An android controlled by a guy with electrodes or something takes over Russia or something dumb

Santa Slay - Bill Goldberg stars as Santa who kills people

The Fast and The Furious - Horrible acting, hilarious lines and really bad and obvious product placement. "You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona."

Junior - Arnold is pregnant, come on

The Gate - I haven't seen this yet but I have it on VHS and hear it's amazing

Santa With Muscles - Hulk Hogan hits his head, gets amnesia and thinks he's Santa

Leprechaun: Back To The Hood - The title says it all

Leprechaun in Vegas - The title says it all

Bad Channels - Some alien guy shrinks women so they can play an intergalactic dating game

Remote - Really bad ripoff of Home Alone featuring the fat catcher from Angels In The Outfield and a black kid named Jamal

Going Bananas - Dom DeLuise and a midget dressed as a monkey

No Holds Barred - Hogan vs. Zeus in one of the worst movies ever

Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo - Yes, I saw it. I mention it for the first scene where mutant dolphins attack the elderly. The rest is obviously forgettable.

Any Ernest movie, though in particular Goes To Jail or Scared Stupid

Killer Klowns From Outer Space - I guess it is supposed to be funny though

Lawnmower Man 2 - Actually, this is just really bad. It's not great at all.

That's all I can think of right now, but yeah, I love watching bad movies.
FakeLaser is offline   Reply With Quote