View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 06:39 PM   #69
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
What do you think woulda happened where the fault could be placed on Emma, Des? Just curious. Think as the heell she was calling the match?
Yeah the heel and the refs ear piece are in control. Only time the ref will chime in is if its time to go home or the office sees something and calls an audible. Rare though.

The heel is putting the match together in the ring though baring some huge gap in experience. Its not easy calling the match from the top though; the heel is in a dominant position for most the match so its best left to the heel. (And someone has to lead, its a dance after all.)

So when emma goes out there and does a heat thats built around rest holds inside a 9 min match on ppv in a match where youre getting the next 6 months of tv over is your prime directive...? Yeah thats because emma isnt good at her job.

She isnt good enough to work heel, thats the real mistake but she isnt over enough to breakthrough the babies either...nxt jobber diva? I dunno. I started watching nxt and everyone told she would get better later...she never did.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote