View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 06:46 AM   #654
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
In the UK, you can still get your hands on a Switch from certain places.

On the other hand, the Nintendo classic is still £130 to buy from a seller on eBay, and I still haven't seen one in any store in my city.

Nintendo messed up big time, I, and I don't know how many others, would have picked one up at £50 to mess around over Christmas and as a cute collector type thing.

No interest in having one now at all. Probably thousands and thousands like me.

Really made me angry, but Switch has restored my faith a bit, no problems whatsoever with any components.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote