View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 08:09 PM   #19
Team Sheep
Tîm Defaid

Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I hope the Jets canget to the playoffs again, whilst being a serious threat to New England for the AFC East asswell, but I dunno. It's a tougher schedule this year. We really did take advantage of a piss easy schedule last year that every other team in the NFL would have killed for. An interesting note is that we were 4-4 at home, but 6-2 away. We traveled really well last year (apart from the trip to Jacksonvile, ahem...).

But yeah, if you look at who we beat, we beat Buffalo, Miami x2, New England, Houston, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland, Tennessee and Detroit. The only impressive one out of that lot are the Patriots, and you could say Tennessee but we played them in week 1 and they didn't start picking up wins until like week 9 or something. But saying that, you gotta beat what's in front of you, and we did.

Still, our schedule this season could have been a lot worse, but there's no denying that it is definitely a much tougher one. But the team are a year older, a year smarter, and have that extra year's experience, and now know what it takes to get to the playoffs. Plus a solid all round running back in Thomas Jones which is a huge bonus.

See how it all pans out I guess.