View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #9
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I take Bobby Lashley. He was green and forced down everyone's throats years ago, but he's a big-ass dude with credibility. I mean, not only because of MMA, but also because he wouldn't take racist shit back in the day. I've heard he's grown a bit more of a personality. I hope so. If not, I'll beg Vince to let me hire Jim Cornette or Zeb Colter to let them be his mouthpiece.

Face or heel: Out the gate I am going to say face. I'm not sure whether or not the fans will instantly take to him, but he's not going to fuck around and be all smiley.

Plans: We don't have Brock for long. Ideally I'd like to hold off, but if I'm going to book Lesnar vs. Lashley, I think it needs to happen. I have Lashley return as a free agent at the 2018 Royal Rumble and look like a machine. He eliminates Roman Reigns to win the entire thing, because Philly will then forever be on his side because of the "Not Roman" principle.

On RAW, Heyman tries to coerce Lashley into signing with SmackDown. Lashley pretends to be interested. It looks like Lashley is going to sign with SmackDown, but Kurt Angle informs Heyman that Lashley already signed with RAW this morning. The two then brawl and do a pull-apart. They do a bunch of training vignettes, etc. I would perhaps have Kurt Angle involved with Lashley, come to think of it. Lashley wins the Universal Title at WrestleMania.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote